Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome!

Hello Hello!

  Welcome to my new venture - a central home for all things Jenni Mae. Right now I have a few big projects coming up and I'm really excited to be sharing everything with everyone. 

  In the past few years, I have really come to be grateful for everything I have, and however messy this life can be, that it's mine. I am taking charge and working on being my best possible self; whether that be through creativity, health, fitness or even beauty. And I have to share.

  So whatever make you feel like you're best you - whether it's experimenting with great makeup, baking a naughty snack, building a perfectly balanced healthy meal, pushing yourself to your fitness limit or just wiring together the perfect pair of earrings, I hope everyone can have a home here. It's all about being the best you that you can be, inside and out. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment